How to Send Us Your Contact Lens Prescription
Prescription verification is fast and easy. If you already have a copy of your current contact
lens prescription, you can fax or email it to us (see details below). If not, don't worry, we
can verify your prescription directly with your eye-doctor. Here's how it works:
- I want you to obtain/verify my prescription from my eye care provider.
- Simply order using our online checkout. On the "Doctor Information"
page, you enter the name and phone number of your eye-doctor's office.
If you don't know the phone number, we have an online database so you can
search and find your doctor during checkout on our website. Then submit your
order, and we'll take of the rest.
I have my prescription and I want to send it to you via Fax.
- Simply print out our fax form available here
(also available during checkout), and follow the instructions on the form.
I have my prescription and I want to send it to you via Email.
- If you have a copy of your prescription, but no easy access to a fax machine,
then you can scan a copy of your prescription and send it to us via email at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in emailing a copy of your prescription, please review the following guidelines:
- We accept only the following file formats: .jpg, .gif, .tif, .pdf -- we won't be able to view your
file if you send it in any other format. Most scanners store images in .jpg format by default.
- Please keep the size of your attachment under 1MB (1 megabyte) -- we may have trouble receiving
larger images. You should be able to scan a 72dpi resolution image of your prescription in black and white under 100KB.
- Please include your order number in the subject line or body of your email message so that we can
easily associate your order with your prescription verification.
- We will notify you upon receipt and review of your prescription email. It may take us up to 1 working
day to process prescriptions received via email.
In an effort to give priority service to prescriptions received via email, we ask that you send your prescription
to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com
Still Have Questions? Email us